evanescence 2020

The call will be with the lead singer herself, Amy Lee. Paired with Amy Lee’s stunning vocals and the band’s signature pure-rock sound, the song’s central refrain is shockingly timely & universal: As Amy explains, “We were recording this music right up until we couldn’t go into the studio anymore, and finished it remotely through file sharing and phone calls. "I feel like I've got a bunch of work in front of me and everybody's waiting, but, I don't know, I'm not freaked out. Evanesence are not letting the pandemic prevent them from releasing new music in 2020.

I didn’t write these lyrics about what we’re all now going through, but somehow that’s exactly what they are. Evanesence are not letting the pandemic prevent them from releasing new music in 2020. Credit: P.R. Thus far, Evanescence haven’t revealed a tracklist or release date, but they did unveil the album artwork, which appears to depict the lower half of singer Amy Lee’s face as she swallows a “bitter pill.”.

It was clear that we all collectively needed to create something, we needed to say something. Brown adds “It’s a time where nothing makes sense and we are all forced to see a reality we don’t want to believe exists. Watch the video for “Use My Voice” HERE, listen HERE Evanescence is out now with the video for “Use My Voice,” their new single that “captures the current socio-political zeitgeist of advocacy and activism” (MTV) – the visuals follow frontwoman Amy Lee, her bandmates, and a diverse group of citizens as they unite for change and justice. Along with announcing the album, the band revealed that 50 fans who pre-save the single will be selected to take part in an early listening session with Amy Lee via Zoom: “We promised you a new album in 2020 and we won’t let anything stop us.

Rising up, through the ashes of death and pain and everything just rising up even though it hurts and taking it to move forward. As far as business is concerned, this is considered a terrible time to release. Brown Earlier this year, Evanescence announced that they'd be releasing their long-awaited new album, The Bitter Truth, incrementally over 2020. The Bitter Truth takes its foundation in the epic, signature sound that has earned Evanescence two GRAMMY awards and more than 23 million album sales worldwide beginning with their landmark debut ‘Fallen,’ and blends it with the thought-provoking lyrics, musical sophistication, and heavy themes that Amy Lee has become known for. Evanescence recently stated via their social media pages that they are committed to completing a new album for release this year.

On September 17, 2019, Evanescence and symphonic metal band Within Temptation announced a seven-city joint European tour titled Worlds Collide originally scheduled for April 2020. "We recorded a batch of songs back in February, March, and that's why we have these that we've been dishing up lately," Lee explains. In a break from the past, the band will be rolling out a series of songs from the album incrementally, culminating in the release of the full album. Evanescence New Album 2020 Release Date Announcement, Extra Protection When Typing Sensitive Personal Info. Stephen King Fans Are Dying to Get These Masks. The new song will be released this Friday 24th April 2020 and is already available for Pre-save/add on Spotify, Apple Music and Deezer.

The Bitter Truth LP to be released incrementally throughout 2020. Now you can stop wondering. Their next tour date is at Hallenstadion in Zürich, after that they'll be at Mediolanum Forum in Assago. All rights reserved. Listen HERE. The band did release the LP Synthesis in 2017, but that mostly featured orchestral re-workings of the gothic-rock act’s hits, along with two new songs. More info:  Australian Government Website, Copyright © 2020 Oodla Tech All Rights Reserved. « Watch Keith Richards' 1988 solo performance of "I Wanna Be Your Man" from upcoming archival live reissue, Gwen Stefani's back on 'The Voice,' armed with t-shirt cannon, new music & a peek at Kelly's new album », Evanescence's new album is "still in progress" as Amy Lee "writes in real time": "It feels right". This will take place on Thursday the 23rd April via an exclusive Zoom call. [108] After we started looking at the footage it was clear that the band members were each going through similar things. No more lies. Wasted on You will then be publicly available thereafter. The band has just announced a new album, titled The Bitter Truth, with … Released first will be the LP’s leading single called “Wasted on You”.

Lee feels that, with this strategy, she feels more connected with the songs in the moments that fans get to hear them. Bernstein explained of the song and partnership during the podcast, "I hope it becomes a true anthem of this election, but, we worked together with her awesome team to create a whole little thing where anybody who checks their voter registration status, which is also a really important thing to do is to check your status. This means we won’t have to wait. Evanescence's Amy Lee has an important message for anyone voting in this year's election — and for those who are thinking about not using that right. October 2, 2020 Evanescence 's Amy Lee has an important message for anyone voting in this year's election — and for those who are thinking about not using that right.

By Josh JohnsonCopyright © 2020, ABC Audio. The whole video was shot by the band and our families on our iPhones, in isolation in our homes many miles apart, then edited together by Paul Brown. Check back on April 24th for the new single “Wasted on You”, and see the album artwork for The Bitter Truth below.

Well, if you do that, you can get to see a private show with Evanescence.

The author and publisher disclaim any liability in connection with the use of this information. "They still exist, and there are times when they speak to me more than others and all that," she continues. How To Easily Stop Auto Payments In The Google Play Store. You have to speak for yourself. The hope is that it helps others get through it as well and see that there is a light at the end, even if it’s dark outside.”. Conditions permitting, the band will also continue to perform shows in other parts of the world, as well. Watch the video for “Wasted on You” HERE . Lee was the latest guest on iHeartRadio's "Why I'm Voting" podcast, alongside HeadCount founder Andy Bernstein. I started building an edit and seeing those scenarios play out over and over again and linked them together to tell their stories. Beyond the Boys’ Club: Amy Lee of Evanescence, Evanescence offer “dark and epic” cover of Fleetwood Mac’s “The Chain”: Stream, Bishop Nehru Teams With MF DOOM on New Track “Meathead”: Stream, Lil Tecca Announces New Project, Shares “Out of Love”: Stream, The Rolling Stones Share First-Ever Live Performance of "Sympathy for the Devil": Watch, Concert Review: Puscifer's Streaming Show Features Eye-Popping Visuals and Crystal-Clear Sound, Dave Chappelle to Host Saturday Night Live's Post-Election Episode, MAGA Lovers Trapt Invite Proud Boys to Next Dallas Concert, Ranking: Every Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Halloween Episode from Worst to Best, Leaked Trump Docs: Billie Eilish Unfit for Coronavirus Ad Campaign, Trump Rally Turns Into Fyre Fest 2.0 After Thousands of People Are Stranded in the Cold, Gene Simmons Selling Longtime Mansion to Escape "Unacceptable" California Taxes, Shia LaBeouf and Margaret Qualley Bare It All in New Music Video: Watch, Rudy Giuliani Caught on Camera Attempting to Seduce Borat's "15-Year-Old Daughter", David Crosby Gets Backlash Over Dismissive Eddie Van Halen Tweet, Mick Fleetwood Joins TikTok Just to Recreate Viral "Dreams" Video: Watch, TikTok's Fleetwood Mac Skateboarder Gets a Truck Full of Cranberry Juice from Ocean Spray, The No.

During the podcast, Amy opened up about her first time voting, what she does on election day and more. All recommendations and advice are made without guarantee on the part of the author or publisher oodlatech.com. But we believe that people need music now more than ever. Wasted On You wasn’t the song we were planning to release first, but when the whole world went into indefinite lockdown and everything changed, so did the feeling and meaning of what we wanted to say right now. ABC News is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.

Floriana Cfr Cluj, Exemple De Site Web Dynamique Avec Php, Paquetage Réserviste Gendarmerie, Remboursement Dette Entre Particuliers, Ordonner Synonyme 9 Lettres, école De Gendarmerie Réunion, Gazon Maudit Film Complet Youtube, Aurélien Palix, Cumul Retraite Ministre, The Mandalorian Episode 6 Review, Salaire Médecin Privé, Anne Gourault, Rôle Du Médecin Généraliste, Karaoké Année 90 Française Avec Paroles, Prix D'une Visite à Domicile D'un Médecin Généraliste, Nolwenn Olivier Le Pen, Danièle Obono Valeur Actuelle, Formation Gendarmerie, Le Rôle Des Banques Dans La Croissance économique Pdf, Recrutement Tahiti 2020, Vice De Procédure Convocation Tribunal, Police Nationale Nouvelle-calédonie, Zénith Lille, Pnl Certification, Marc Pannier, Chace Crawford Couple, Correction En Anglais Word, Badge Logo Creator, Avis Quartier Montretout Saint-cloud, Sphère Synonyme, Winter Cup Fortnite, Escadron Gendarmerie Mobile Toulouse, Lital Aharonovitch Age, Finaud En 4 Lettres, Rush Hour Jeu 5 Ans, Escadron Gendarmerie Normandie, Uniforme Gendarme 1950, Shaak Ti Mort, Modèle Relance Facture Impayée Par Mail,