munition subsonique 308
Why not a semiauto .300 Blackout? Josh Wayner has been writing in the gun industry for five years. Getting subsonic loads to function in your rifle can be both fun and frustrating. Subsonic Handgun utilizes tried-and-true XTP® bullets that expand reliably at subsonic velocities. I loaded all rounds to feed from an Alpha Mags AICS pattern magazine. I suspect that the magnum primers allow for a more consistent powder burn due to the increased flash duration. 5 rounds just for testing. Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser. A 30-06 because it is so flexible, I had purchased (500) 110gr .308 cal, copper-coated bullets, designated by the manufacturer as “.30 Carbine” bullets; however, they would not feed in my two USGI carbines, regardless of seating depth (wrong ogive shape). Not to waste a good day at the range, I fired the rest for data and received interesting results. I found that there was no discernible correlation between velocity and standard vs. magnum primers. But it was still pretty interesting. In addition to firearms-related work, Josh enjoys working with animals and researching conservation projects in his home state of Michigan. Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. With a rough idea in mind, I started the process with necksized Lapua Rifle Brass. I built the rifle from the PSA kit a couple years ago. How much Dacron would put in the cartridge? This isn’t an ideal optic for shooting groups from a precision rifle, but I expect that I wouldn’t have done all that much better using a magnified scope. Learn how you can enable Javascript. QuikLOAD said 1168 FPS calculated, but it has been consistently high by about 100+ FPS for low power loads. You don’t want that to happen with an expensive suppressor attached. 11.0 to 11.3 gr. BTHP are subsonic in my AR10. Hornady® Subsonic Ammunition — designed for accuracy and performance below the speed of sound — now comes in both rifle and handgun loads. I started the 180gr loads seated to the cannelure with 12, 11, and 10 grains of TB. I own both. I only wish I would have started here. If you want to use a case filler to use light loads with other powders, you can use either dacron fibre or corn flour. Over the last several years Atomic Ammunition has conducted an extensive due diligence processes to come up with proprietary loadings for rifles and self-defense pistols. For this article I’ll be using .308 Win ammunition in a bolt action as my example as it is easily made subsonic and is a good cartridge to begin working with. This information is solely for my rifle and my reloading setup. Learn how you can enable Javascript. Perfect for use with suppressors. This ammunition is loaded with Super-X Power-Points which feature a unique, exposed soft nose jacketed bullet design that delivers maximum energy on target. You can learn more about the cookies we use and why we use them by viewing our Privacy Policy. 80% polymer lower. Just my two cents. This powder is suited to .308 because it is made to take up lots of internal space inside the case. The magnum primer load in the 180gr/12gr load was substantially more accurate at 100yds than the standard LR primer variation. Since I was shooting “standard” reloads at the range, at the same time I tried (5) rounds of 110gr/12gr TrailBoss rounds, I didn’t reset the scope, and I didn’t have my chrony to measure velocity. I have used both successfully, however my preference is now to fill the case with a high density powder. ha ha, I did the same thing in a 30-06 with good results. Granted, you may pick up or lose some speed given external variables, but fear not as there isn’t that big of a difference in performance at the effective range of most subsonic cartridges. Wouldn’t the residue from the stuffing create a residue in the barrel? A the writer says without a suppressor it’s a moot point. I originally wanted to start with 13gr of TB, but I heard crunching when I seated the bullets to mag length. Is that a good idea and safe? So which one will fare better at the same speed? Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. I want to create a subsonic round for my 300WM. The only “high pressure event” that I have encountered, and had read about before it happened to me was using Blue Dot (the original Blue Dot) in temperatures below 32 degrees in a magnum handgun round. Most are familiar with the use of heavy match bullets in the .300 Blackout and rightfully so. The rifle I have has a 13.5” barrel with a 1:10 twist. This is a huge problem if you’re using TB, as it should not be compressed at all. I suspect that I could indeed get a faster and better load out of the 225 ELD if I loaded the bullet longer and added more powder in the newly freed space in the case, but that would defeat the purpose of having a magazine fed rifle.

César Du Meilleur Espoir Masculin La Vie Scolaire, Franck Chauffroy, Tout Est Possible Livre, Je Ne Suis Pas Un Homme Facile Dvd, Zazie Et Sa Fille Photo, Test Trouble De La Personnalité, Liste Des Generaux De Cote D'ivoire, Aurélien Palix, Listes Des Entreprises Au Gabon, Boba Fett Et Jango Fett, Bernard Farcy Jeune, Carte Manifestation Paris, Origine Nom De Famille Balkany, Florian Philippot Régime, Je Fais Suite à Votre Demande, Lego Star Wars Maître Yoda, Dialogue Pour Convaincre Un Client, Côte Bd Première édition, Carte Routière Congo Brazzaville, Comment Taille Valentino Basket, Gendarmerie Gap Telephone, Kisangani Langue, Fleurs De Soleil Théâtre Antoine Critique, Poste Psychologue Polynésie Française, Commissariat Cergy, Maurice Le Maire, Résultats Concours De La Gendarmerie Nationale Du Burkina Faso 2020, Série Championne A Tout Prix Streaming Vf, Claire Castillon, Mystère Du Lac Annecy, Stage Perfectionnement Moto Bmw, Classement Nba Domicile Extérieur, Pont Route-rail Kinshasa-brazzaville, Comment Calculer Son Imc, Rosier Noir Plant, Actualité Musicale, Barriss Offee Traitor, Situation A Kinshasa Aujourd'hui, Réplique Mandalorian, Agiv Gendarmerie, Manifestation France 2020, Un Indien Dans La Ville Film Complet, Vianney Compilation, Jordan 1 Canada, Programme Rn Européenne 2019, Qui Est Le Mari De Josiane Balasko, Gendarmerie Lille Fives, Star Wars Wallpaper 4k, New York Carte Du Monde, Barbara Opsomer Taille, Qui Est La Mère Des Filles De Pascal Praud, Laurent Piemontesi, Chaussure Confort Femme Geox, Se Manifeste Mots Fléchés, Laurence-marie Lemaire, Vente Privée Rossignol, Modèle Lettre Souffrance Au Travail, Je Ne Sais Pas Si Je T' Aime, Le Mystère De La Rédemption, Fortune Chirac, Gav Apja, Kalash Criminel Fortune, élection Américaine 2020 Candidats, Les Feux D'artifice Piano, Numéro Pompier Oran, Lycée Professionnel La Favorite, Barbara L'aigle Noir, Ecusson Concertation Gendarmerie, Texte Bd, Logement Gav Meuble, Annie Ouakid Origine, Groupement Gendarmerie Savoie, Metal The Mandalorian, Santana Glee, Pierre Bousquet Total, Cours Informatique Pdf, Dictionnaire Des Antonymes, Qui Est Le Mari De Charlotte D'ornellas, Balle Argot, Paul Ecole, Fait Pour 7 Lettres, Rebecca Rigg Mentalist, Concours Direct 2020, Leighton Meester Couple, Cd Vianney 2019, Barbara Probst Photographe, Alain Griset Linkedin, Garde Nationale Tunisie, Corriger Les Fautes D'orthographe Gratuitement, Gign Burkina Faso, Grade Gendarme Monogalon, Mandala Chien à Imprimer Gratuit, Coloriage En Ligne Pour Adulte, Vanessa Yaffa Photos, Soprano Origine,